Tourists are excited to travel more than ever so they have already made it easy for many hoteliers to attract them with their amazing deals and services. With covid restrictions, the hospitality industry incurred losses. Now is the time for recovering the losses and making guests happy again with an impeccable hotel stay experience.
To have one such spectacular experience, book the best and luxury hotel in Rishikesh and relax in the lap of nature. Forget your worries and work stress for a while and come for a staycation here in Uttarakhand.
In this article, we are here with 10 tips to attract travelers and tourists to your hotel when they search hotels in Rishikesh near Ganga.
- Ensure your guests by communicating about the covid-19 protocols your hotel is taking. Highlight this information with a link on your hotel’s website so that they can have a relaxing stay at your hotel knowing you’ll take care of all the protocols. Put them at ease by enforcing the government’s covid-19 guidelines on your hotel premises, it will relieve their anxiety.
- Implement contactless features as much as you can. Room keys, payment methods, valet services etc., make most services contactless between you and the guests to avoid infection. Guests will love your hotel for caring about them.
- Maintain proper housekeeping services in all your rooms. Guests hate unhygienic and unorganized rooms. Make sure your staff always makes the guests stay like it’s their own home. Adding personal touches like making towel ducks on bed etc., impresses guests too.
- Pamper them with brilliant amenities. Now that covid restrictions are lifting gradually and everything is getting back to normal, pamper your guests that have expectations from the best and luxury hotel in Rishikesh with the amenities you have. For example, a conference room facility for business people, spa and wellness services, pool, and gym facility. These facilities make guests fall in love with your hotel. Also, if these amenities are closed then try to provide these services in their rooms.
- Attract tourists to hotels in Rishikesh near Ganga by encouraging them to take a short break and try workcation or staycation. Locals also love the idea of a staycation near home.
- Stay in touch with your guests through messages, greeting, online mails and newsletters. Let them know that you remember them and would love to see them again.
- Promote other businesses and collaborate with locals to gain new tourists. This benefits both parties.
- Keep your booking sites open for your hotels in Rishikesh near Ganga 24/7 and give tourists leverage of cancellation without penalty. Show some generosity to let them know you care.
- Promote yourself on online platforms. Seek professional assistance for your hotel’s promotion but keep reaching out to more tourists. Ads, social media posts, emails etc. reminds tourists that you are there to host them when they want to stay in the best hotel in Rishikesh.
- Allow reservations and keep the booking process on your website easy. This will lead to more conversions.
The time the hospitality industry saw was hard but believe us, we all got this and we’ll do better in the future. Hopefully, these tips must be useful for you. Try them and see how you start attracting a good crowd in some time.